Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Plan


I've decided to change things up a bit. Even though I don't go grocery shopping until tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, I already have my menu plan and list made out. So why don't I share our planned meals with you now?
Menu Plan for Tuesday, April 28 - Monday, May 4
Breakfasts
Tuesday- Leftover Breakfast Pizza (from Monday night's dinner)
Wednesday- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Raisins
Thursday- Morning Sunshine Smoothie (pg. 14 Help! My Family's Hungry by Judie Byrd) and Cinnamon Toast
Friday- Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
Saturday- Deer Sausage (provided by my wonderful dad) and Biscuits
Sunday- Breakfast Burritos (scrambled eggs and salsa on tortillas)
Monday- PB Banana Smoothies
Lunches
Tuesday- PB&J Sandwiches, Carrots, and Quakes
Wednesday- Leftover Soup and Salad
Thursday- PB&J Sandwiches and Strawberries
Friday- Lunch at Friend's House
Saturday- Hamburgers and Cajun Chips (Clay's speciality!)
Sunday- Church Picnic (bring side)
Monday- Leftover Sausage and Rice
Dinners
Tuesday- Pasta Fagioli (pg. 190 Help! My Family's Hungry by Judie Byrd), Caesar Salad, and Homemade Wheat Rolls (from freezer)
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Venison Stroganoff (pg. 132 Help! My Family's Hungry by Judie Byrd) and Green Beans
Friday- Personal Pepperoni Pita Pizzas and Cupcakes
Saturday- Date Night!
Boys will eat Cheese Quesadillas and Steamed Southwestern Rice
Sunday- Sausage and Rice and Steamed Squash and Zucchini
Monday- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Carrots

No comments: