Monday, November 10, 2008

Kroger and CVS Deals

Here are my CVS and Kroger deals of the week!


CVS
I got these for items for a little over $11, which doesn't sound that great until you consider that I got $9.49 in ECBs to use next week! This was my first CVS experience and I will definitely be going back next week for more deals.
By the way, this toothpaste (Creast Pro-Health Whitening 4.2 oz.) is on sale the whole month of November. It's completely FREE! You buy it for $3.49 and get $3.49 in ECBs back!!
*You do have to have a CVS card for these deals*
Kroger
1. The ground meat (Angus Premium Ground Beef) was on sale $1.99/lb. (with Kroger Plus Card). I had a Kroger coupon (these are sent in the mail for having a Plus card) for $1.50 off after spending $5 in the meat department.
End price= 4 lbs. for $7.57. (about $1.89/lb.)
2. The Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls were FREE with coupon.
3. The Crescent Rolls were on sale for $1.67 each. I had a coupon for $.75 off when you buy 2. End price=$2.59 for 2 cans
4. The Community Coffee was on sale for $3.99 for 12-16 oz. package. I had a coupon for $2 off (from the Sunday Paper)
End price= 16 oz. coffee for $1.99! It's usually almost $5 at Wal-mart!!

I also got some things at Wal-Mart. I did some price-matching on produce, but all-in-all didn't have that many deals. Nothing spectacular to post anyway.
Happy Shopping to everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your deals are inspiring :)

Have you checked out http://www.thegrocerygame.com/

I would so try it except none of the main grocery stores in our area are available. You should check it out it sounds like it was made for you!