Tuesday, March 24, 2009

menu plan

Our grocery shopping and menu plan are a bit off this week. We returned home on Thursday evening to an empty refrigerator and empty cabinets. We pieced things together and ate out a couple of times on Thursday and Friday. On Friday night, we finally got our grocery shopping done. I spent $65 on groceries, which I guess wasn't too bad since we did no grocery shopping the week before. Our menu plan this week ran from Saturday until Friday. I'll have to make a new menu plan starting this weekend. Or maybe I could be creative and use what I have already in stock! Stay tuned to see... (I'll only include Tuesday through Friday, since I'm sure you don't care what we had the days previous to this :)
Breakfasts:
Wednesday- Waffles (already made in freezer) and Mangoes
Friday- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Raisins
Lunches:
Tuesday- Leftover Quiche and Grapes
Wednesday- Peanut butter and Honey Sandwiches and Quakes
Thursday- Leftover 3-Cheese Baked Spaghetti
Friday- Leftovers
Dinners:
Tuesday- 3-Cheese Baked Spaghetti, Homemade Bread, and Green Beans
Wednesday- Leftovers and Fresh Pineapple
Thursday- Black Beans, Grilled Veggies, and Brown Rice (in a tortilla, maybe?)
Friday- BBQ Chicken Pizza, Corn, and Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits

No comments: