Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Blog Link

It seems that I've been quite absent on this blog the last couple of months. It has been a rather busy summer for us. You can see some of our travels and such at my other blog- www.newsaboutnoah.blogspot.com as I've done a little better of a job keeping up with that one :)

Hopefully this Fall will bring more opportunities to post good deals, meal plans, book reviews, etc. Until then I wanted to share a blog link with you. My husband, Clay, had the priviledge of visiting West Africa on a two week mission trip this summer. He partnered with a family from our church who is serving there. Clay created a blog as a way of telling others about his trip through pictures and short stories. You can visit www.suemanakomina.blogspot.com to learn more about his trip and how to pray for the Bozo people and the team that seeks to share the Gospel with those who've never heard.




No comments: